Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Finally!

Well, a cold front is coming through, and it's starting to feel a little like fall around here.

I learned something tonight... no matter how dedicated a person used to be to exercising, when they quit, it's really tough to start again. yes, yes... I'm talking about myself--miss 24/7 dedicated gym girl who loved to work out and exercise. Well, since my gym membership expired back in March, I haven't really done much in the line of exercise other than playing a few sports here and there. Well, tonight it was really nice out so I decided to go running. Yeah, right... totally out of shape. I'm going to have to get it back in gear, because exersing and staying fit is not something I want to lose. I'll let ya' know how it goes.

In other news, I have my official Texas drivers license now, and I finally found an insurance company who would cover me in spite of all my wrecks (even though it's gonna break the bank to pay them!), so I believe all the issues of moving are officially completed, and I'm good to go for a while. I've also found a great church with some great people that I've really been enjoying.

Talk to ya soon!

7 comments:

Kc said...

I'm so thankful for all your blessings and especially for the Church.

Tim Rice said...

It's great that things are coming together including that of finding a good church home. And you're so right that beginning exorcise up after having stopped for a while takes a bit of effort. I know by experience. ;)

As for the cold front, we're having one coming through tomorrow and Friday the temperature high for the day is supposed to be 48 degrees Fahrenheit. That'll feel downright chilly after our stretch of seventy something degree days here in Eastern Pennsylvania.

Anonymous said...

I agree, Finally! I can stop praying 24/7 that you will have no accidents while uninsured. You've had your poor mama on her knees a lot. You made my day:)

Tim said...

You want cold fronts? You can have all of them that I get to experience.

Now if only I could find a way to package them up and send them to you.

I'll take your hot Texas weather any day.

The church you found, is it a small, medium or large size church?

Just curious.

Corry said...

That is good news! Praise The Lord.

I still have to follow up on that "talk to you soon"(prolly gonna be next week since the weather is getting cooler and we plan on going camping this weekend). I will have to remind myself. Old age, you know! grin.

Love you, girl.

God's Grace.

Katie said...

Well you're becoming an official texan, what with the license and waiting for the cold to come and chase away the heat

great news on the church, that can make a place feel like home so much

steve said...

that is the story of my life!

My 3 year membership went and so did my gut!