Monday, October 02, 2006

Peek-a-Boo!

I see you! I have come out of hiding for a second! Ha ha

The seasons are trying to change, and of course along come all the nasty allergies. Sneezing, coughing, watering eyes, etc have pretty much been what my weekend consisted of. I can't wait for the cooler temperatures though!

I'm sorry I don't keep this blog up like I used to. It's just that I am not allowed to be online at my job, and then there's just so much to get done in the evenings, and I don't feel like getting on the computer after being on it all day. I do check my email, and I'm sorry that I don't respond all the time. But I am alive and well; things are going well. I just need to figure out when and how I'm going to fit blogging back into my life.

I really do appreciate all my blogging buddies... you guys have been more encouraging than you know.

So, who wants to set up a budget for my time and fit blogging in there for me??

9 comments:

Luke said...

Oh! Pick me!

Wait...

What was the question again?...


Hold on while I re-read the post...

...
...
...
...
...

Ok, I'm back.

Nevermind, don't pick me. I stink at Time Management.

Anonymous said...

Sniffle. Sniffle. I feel your pain. I've got allergies now. Plus, I caught some swamp bug while in New Orleans recently. And I am sunburnt on my back and neck.

Tim said...

Whoa, whose this pseudo-blogger chicka impersonating Kristi???

Just kidding, my friend. I'm glad things are going well for you overall but missing your frequent blog posts....

I'll still keep checking in, though.

Bobby said...

I ride the bus to work, which gets me here a half hour early, so that's when I do most of my blogging and internet-surfing. I also get on during lunch if I'm not going out with a friend.

Why not just cut out sleep, Kristi?

Katie said...

ICK, allergies SUCK (the official term to use of course). Sorry you're now dealing with all the pollen and junk that Texas has to offer.

I like Bobby's idea of the no sleep but that probably won't work after a while. We'll still be out here when the moment strikes and you find the opportunity to catch us up on your crazy busy life.

Nunzia said...

aww kristi, i know how you feel all too well! I'm glad you were able to find time to come back on too. There just doesn't ever seem to be enough of it! Hope you are well!!

Timothy said...

I think you should blog between 4:35 a.m. and 5 a.m. every morning... after all, you're not busy then are you?

steve said...

i hear ya on the "cant find time to blog"

hope you are feeling betta~

Tim Rice said...

Blogging can be time consuming. But the best reason for you coming back is -- We miss you!