Saturday, March 10, 2007

I know, I know

I really need to quit promising I'm going to be more regular at this, because obviously it still isn't happening. It's just hard to find the time now that I'm not allowed to play at work! Imagine that!

Anyways, things have been crazy. I got "KILL" threats spraypainted all over my Jeep a week ago, so that was not fun. Now, I'm in the process of looking for a nicer, safer place to live. I found some apartments I LOVE, but it may require a little part-time job or something. The babysitting has slowed down a lot, so that extra money's not so steady anymore.

More that likely I'm going to switch positions from medical billing to surgical coordinator in the summer. I'm excited--I think I will love that a lot more.

Also been toying with the idea of getting into medical school--really big committment though, so not so sure.

I've gotten more involved in my church here. They have me playing the keyboard now and helping in the nursery. It's fun.

What's with the guys in Texas? Everyone single one that has asked me out so far, I found out later they had a girlfriend. Whassup w/ that?

Anyways, I still love it here. It's getting really beautiful and warm. I'll be taking lots of trips up to the ranch to hunt and work on my tan!

I miss football.

Sorry this is so boring, just wanted to throw a quick update out there!

12 comments:

Kc said...

Thanks so much for the update! That kind of vandalism is very upsetting. We trust God to care for you but please do your part and be careful. I’m so glad you’re at home in your new Church now and I trust God will open all the other doors in your life in His time and I pray He will strengthen and comfort you in the wait.

Corry said...

So glad to hear you are ok and doing well and grateful you found a church you feel at home at.
We are sorry about your truck and we hope you will find a safer place to live.

And you are always welcome for some R&R here as well! :-)We can hunt bugs, ya know! grin.

Love ya.

God's Grace.

Tim said...

kristi:

Vandalism is bad. Especially when it's your property that is the victim,especially threats to your personal safety. I can't imagine anyone treating you as an enemy...

Bizarre.

But it is good to know you're still out there and are enjoying participation in your church.

If you went to medical school what would you study? Would you want to become a doctor? nurse? Definitely any further education is a big commitment, but of the Lord is leading you in that way then I say go for it!

Are there any good college football teams in the SA area? How close are Houston and Dallas? You could become a fan of one of those NFL teams....

Take care (and blog more often - sorry being greedy...)

Timothy said...

Hi Kristi,
The guys in Texas operate much the same way the girls do... they don't dump their current romances until they have found a new one... I learned this the hard way in college...

BTW, I was checking how some people found my blog from Denmark, apparently they Googled "Kristi's Private Bondage" and both your page and my page came up... We, of course, were referring to the bondage of sin... not sure that is what they were looking for when they found our pages. :)

Hope everything is going well in Texas. We do miss you constand updates, but do understand...

Blessings

Bill said...

How have you been stranger?

tonymyles said...

Someone once said that life is really lived and uncovered in the transitions... keep an eye out for how Jesus is stirring your soul right now.

audrey` said...

Blessed Easter, Kristi =)

Anonymous said...

happy easter, kristi.

Corry said...

A Happy and very blessed Easter to you, girl!
May the joy over God's great love and sacrifice be with you today and every day. :-)

God's Grace.

Tim said...

ok, kristi, time for another post, eh??

Tim Rice said...

Just stopping by to say, "Hi!" and hope you are doing well. (2 May 2007)

Tim said...

ummm.... more than two months wothout a new post??? This infrequent blogging on your part is really frustrating.....

Hope all is well in your world.