Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Miscellaneous stuff...

It's funnny... when I just typed that word "miscellaneous", I literally had to think out loud, "miss cell came down the lane, oh, she's coming to see us." I know, sounds totally crazy unless you were taught to spell it that way like I was. Funny what things stick in your head!!

Anyways, I had a great little three-way call with my bro and sis the other night. It was fun. Hi guys, Have fun in Newfoundland!!

I didn't have any internet for the last 24 hours. I thought I was gonna go crazy! No blogging, facebooking, myspacing, or twittering! What is one to do? Ha ha.

So, I got ready early for work today, and decided to go by Starbucks. Well, I'm in the drive-through line, and this truck is backing out and totally crashes into me. She never even looked behind her!! So, I park the car, and get out (because as you know, if you know me at all, I am very familiar with the car accident scene... I could write a book, but that's something for another day). Anyways, this moron in the red truck looks around and then guns it and takes off. My eagle eyes did catch the lisence plate as she was speeding away (maybe I did learn something from my stupid cop ex-boyfriend). So, I was gonna file a police report, but there wasn't even a dent or scratch on my car, so I didn't bother. I still wish she wouldn't get away with a hit and run though!! How rude!!

Big things happening at work today. I submitted a resignation letter of sorts, and they don't want to lose me, so I get to be some kind of supervisor and get a raise. About time!! Hope no one from work reads this, because that is still supposed to be on the DL. So, keep it quiet, people!!

This weekend is my birthday, next weekend, I go to Fort Worth to see my friend and meet her 5-month old baby, and the weekend after that my mom is coming to visit me for the first time in three years!! So, it's gonna be busy for a while. Holla at your girl!! Peace.

6 comments:

Kelli said...

Thanks sis! We are having a great time and it was nice to talk to you the other night. Jim's first day here he got to see a whale and an iceberg, so that's pretty good. He went crazy in the souvenir shop and wanted to buy everything!! I had a $100 gift certificate for a steakhouse restaurant overlooking the St. John's harbor, and we went there for supper. We ate outside and had a beautiful view...we used up all $100 too!!!! Anyhow, Have fun.. glad to hear about your raise, sorry to hear about the accident, that is totally ridiculous!!!! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Hi,

We have just added your latest post "Miscellaneous stuff..." to our Directory of Credit Cards. You can check the inclusion of the post here . We are delighted to invite you to submit all your future posts to the directory for getting a huge base of visitors to your website and gaining a valuable backlink to your site.


Warm Regards

Credit car-d Team

http://www.creditca-rd.info

Tim said...

You should still file an incident report with the police from the hit and run. You never know what internal damage your car may have sustained. Glad you weren't hurt, though

Anonymous said...

Hey Kristi,
You and accidents! Have a great birthday and enjoy Mom's visit.
Love ya, Aunt G

Anonymous said...

I haven't been there for three years b/c I knew it would take you that long to get ready for me!!!! Love, MOM

audrey` said...

Happy Birthday, Kristi =)