Friday, June 02, 2006

I _____ :

Kc, Nan, and Green all had posted this recently. For lack of anything better (or rather the time to put real thought into a decent post), I decided to fill out this fun list. Feel free to borrow and do it yourself as well.

I AM: glad it's Friday!

I SAID: I don't like repeating myself.

I WANT: college football to hurry up and start.

I WISH: you didn't have to see my bad side so much

I MISS: hanging out with friends

I HEAR: thunder

I WONDER: about my future.

I REGRET: not getting a 4-year degree

I AM NOT: going to let you get me down

I DANCE: only when completely alone or else completely wound up

I SING: along to the radio a lot.

I CRY: any time I see a grown man cry.

I AM NOT ALWAYS: thoughtful of others.

I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: DEE-li-cious chocolate chip cookies

I WRITE: poetrty in order to sort through my feelings

I CONFUSE: myself by being too analytical

I NEED: a good massage

I SHOULD: be working right now.

I START: projects all gung-ho and then fizzle out fast

I FINISH: my laundry way past time when I should.

I LOVE: God, America, my family, my friends, and on and on I could go.

I TAG: anyone who wants to do this.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOD: is watching out for you now
YOU ARE: inspirational and entertaining

"There is no one alive that is you-er than you!"
—Dr. Suess

Tim said...

Thanks for playing. Usually I have to pull teeth to get people to play along. Nice to see a voluntary participant...

Have a great weekend...

Kc said...

Bad side? ;-)

Corry said...

So you make dee-li-cious choc-chip cookies, huh? I guess you know where this is going... big grin.

God's Grace.

Nunzia said...

I AM: so impressed with who you are as a person.

God bless you sister!

Out Of Jersey said...

So you confuse yourself huh? Go Figure.

Anonymous said...

i need a good massage too. i love massage.

audrey` said...

This is so interesting, Kristi :)

Tim Rice said...

These things can be so fun. I did this one some weeks back on my blog. The only problem was that doing it made me think too hard. ;)

Katie said...

fun stuff, i like getting to know a bit more about the elusive kristi (well not that you're actually elusive but it just sounds so mysterious and fun that it was the word I chose)