Tuesday, June 06, 2006

!! IMPORTANT MEMO!!

M E M O R A N D U M


TO: All Kristi's Korner readers, whether great or small, faithful or slack, comment-proficient or silent

FROM: The personal assistant to Miss Kristi R. Reese

DATE: June 6, 2006

SUBJECT: June and July elusiveness (thank you Katie, for adding that great word to my vocabulary.)


WHEREAS there are heaps and heaps of work stacked from floor to ceiling all around her office due to the nearing of the fiscal year end,

WHEREAS she is the only one here at the office processing all this work, and answering hundreds of questions every day, and trying to balance out 130+ state agencies' books,

WHEREAS she has now gone incognito in a little office somewhere as a state accountant instead of the professional blogger that she is,

WHEREAS in her free time away from work she must sort through her life and decide which things to throw away, which things to pack for her move; and also sort through all sorts of unwanted and ridiculous emotions from time to time, she

THEREFORE reluctantly declares an official break from blogging during the months of June and July. She may show up randomly at your blogs from time to time, but as Katie pointed out in her last comment, she is oh so elusive--you will not be able to track her down. Enjoy the break. Don't forget to come back later.


Sincerely,
The support staff for
Kristi R. Reese

PS: June 21 is her birthday, so if you happen to come by on that day, please leave all kinds of fun stuff and messages, and ecards, and whatever birthday wishes you deem appropriate. =)

27 comments:

Tim said...

Sad to see you go on hiatus, but I can totally understand.

So it's definitely Terxas, then??

BTW June birthdays ROCK!!! As I well know, since mine is on the 25th!!!

Anonymous said...

But June 13th is a far better day to be born. In my humble opinion.

As for me, I'm coming OFF an unwanted hiatus.
But I'm feeling much better now.

Come back soon, Kristi.

Tim Rice said...

We'll miss you; but I understand how life can get way too busy. Don't forget to come back though. ;)

Corry said...

We'll miss you, girl!

You didn't really think we would have forgotten your birthday, did ya??? NOOOO, MA'M!!! :-)

God's Grace.

Anonymous said...

I'll miss reading your posts, but I know you're SUPER busy!!! Hope you get all your work done! And you better take some of my stuff with you to TX!!! He he he...

You still planning to take your furniture with you?

Katie said...

oh gosh i hope the introduction of the word elusive didn't encourage the june/july hiatus . . . . although I completely understand. Work hard, pack well, and have fun with those emotions (stinky emotions usually take more time than anything else); I'll lurk around just in case you choose to pop up and share anything

Unknown said...

Git 'er done, kiddo. But I'd better not see your tropy count increasing at the Pub forum game room. :-)

slacker.

kdoll aka *~Puzzle~* said...

I hope that you have a nice break from blogging and that you get all your work done easily and without problems.

God Bless and happy 21st BIRTHDAY for the 21st of JUNE!! God Bless you Kristy!

Kc said...

Dear Support Staff,

Please inform Ms. Reese that her presence will be greatly missed and that her absence will create a void unlike any since the great blogger crash of 02. Nevertheless we will support her in her decision and wish for her nothing less than the best in all her endeavors.

I think it important to note that we do expect occasional updates as well as notification of any important relevant events in her life. Any failure to provide this information shall be considered a violation of the Blogger Convention and might subject Ms. Reese to various forms of badgering and nagging.

In closing we wish to express our appreciation for this notice and your effort on behalf of Ms. Reese.

Sincerely,

Kc
Vice President, Kristi Reese Fan Club

Kristi B. said...

Had to clear this up...

Tey, sorry to burst your little bubble, but my 21st birthday came 3 years ago! =)

Anonymous said...

"June birthdays rock!"

Well happy 24th birthday on the 21st of June!!!

audrey` said...

We're missing you, Kristi!

Take care, sis =D

Bobby said...

So your birthday is on the first official day of summer. Symbolic? Perhaps.

sofyst said...

June 20 is MY birthday! It shall be a special couple of days.

I understand completely your need for a break. Normally my are just sporadic weeks that I don't post...I have never needed to take a couple months off, but apparently I am not as busy as you (I don't even have a secretary)...

Stephanie said...

Wow, well...

good luck with everything, and we'll miss you while you're gone!

Matthew Celestine said...

What a shame.

Anonymous said...

we'll all miss you girl. and advance HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
=)

Nunzia said...

awwwwww you will be missed! :(

Godwyn Lim said...

Hey, Sister,

I haven't been actively blogging or surfing for the past few weeks as well, was busy & just fell really sick...I am down with gastric flu & ulcers in the throat that boils me down with fever & pain...

Yet, I know I am healed in Jesus name, not trying to be...manage to wrote a new entry just on my blog after a long fiasco...pray for me the Devil is trying to deceive me with the pain...

Thank you for your concern, really appreciate your thoughts!

May the Lord keep you & bless you!

Timothy said...

This is so odd... I feel like that special corner of the blogosphere is missing! Kristi, KC, Corry all MIA... so much so, I started my blog back up again...

Hope you come back soon...

At least Adam and Dorsey are still around...

tonymyles said...

Enjoy the journey. :)

audrey` said...

Happy Birthday Kristi!!!

:) ;) =D <3

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kristi!!!

Katie said...

WHEEEEE

It is your birthday.

Hope your day is filled with simple suprises, love of others, and lots of hugs (hugs are always good on a birthday)

Radical One said...

happy birthday, kristi! hope you are having a most wonderful and blessed day!

lisa

Cinder said...

Hope you had a great birthday Kristi!

Tim said...

happy 24th birthday....one day late. My bad.