Monday, August 07, 2006

Tagged.

Those of you who know me, know that I'm not much of a "book person." So, this tag may be a little difficult!! I have a very limited number of books to choose from here, so bear with me...

1. One book that changed your life: "Cinderella"... I finally realized the true princess that I really am.
2. One book that you’ve read more than once: "Apartment Guide" So many pictures and choices!
3. One book you’d want on a desert island: "Robinson Crusoe"... Yeah, that one tells me everything I need to know about living on an island.
4. One book that made you laugh: "1001 Greatest 'Yo' mom' jokes"
5. One book that made you cry [or feel really sad]: "The Three Little Pigs"... Makes me feel so guilty for killing those three little pigs! *sniff, sniff*
6. One book that you wish had been written: "Kristi and Will Smith live happily ever after" ha ha.
7. One book that you wish had never been written: "Amelia Bedilia"...If you're gonna write a book about me, at least use my real name!
8. One book you’re currently reading: "Rand McNally Road Atlas"
9. One book you’ve been meaning to read: "Complete Idiot's guide to Living in Texas." (Do they even have one of those?)
10. Now tag five people: yeah, yeah... do it if you want. (That's how tags work anyways, right?)

9 comments:

Gordon said...

Lol, you are a good sport, Kristi. Love your answers.

Tim Rice said...

Hey, I like your response. It's an excellent example of creativity. Thanks for writing it.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

"I'm not much of a 'book person.'"

Blondes are supposed to be the non-readers. You're a brunette for crying out loud! And you dig William Shakespeare too! That's a good thing! So, get off your duff, and start reading more books! There are absolutely no excuses for you young lady.

What would Jesus Read? :-)

Myself, I like books almost as much as I like the company of women.

Kristi B. said...

Ryan, I actually DO read a little more than I let on (shhh, don't tell) but I was just in a strange mood when I got tagged with this today!

Anonymous said...

"Ryan, I actually DO read a little more than I let on (shhh, don't tell) but I was just in a strange mood when I got tagged with this today!"

That's another thing that bugs me about women. They never say what they really mean. Left means right! Up means down! Sheesh! There is no rhyme or reason to anything women say or do. Their "strange moods" are as unpredictable as the weather.

Hmmmm... I better be weary of Kristi. She cannot be trusted. :-)

audrey` said...

HaHa!
Ryan, we can always trust Kristi :)
She is a one of our dearest sisters here.

Bobby said...

Hmmm. Three Little Pigs. It was a tragedy, I'll give you that. Darn shame what happened to those pigs.

Timothy said...

I like the part about idiots reading about Texas. :)

Just remember, when you are in Texas, there are a few things you need to know...

UT is a junior college.
A&M is the Harvard of Texas!
An Aggie is like a cross between the Citadel and Clemson, only smarter and more fun to be around.
Baylor is not really Baptist.
Texas Tech is the red-headed step child of college football...
U of Houston is the cousin no one talks about...
Rice... it what China men eat...
SMU is not worth mentioning...

And Texas A&M is really the place to get an education.

Also, when you give the hook 'em horns sign, it should always be pointed down.

t.u. is the real way to refer to the junion college in Austin.

OK, how is that for the lesson in understanding Texas?