Monday, August 28, 2006

Who knew?

Why didn't anyone warn me that moving to a new place was so much work?? Shwoooo! Well, I guess it's not so much the moving, but setting up your own place for the first time. I thought that being on my own would give me so much free time to catch up on so much--but it's been quite the opposite so far! But it's been enjoyable. Hopefully things will slow down eventually and I'll be able to catch up with you all. Sorry if I've been neglecting you--nothing personal, I promise! Have a great week. I'll talk to ya soon!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kristi, it's been a while since your posts popped up in my newsreader. I hope you adjust accordingly to your new home.

Well you have a prayer now that you have the Lord's blessing, guidance, and protection in your life right where you are now.

May the Lord bless you and your family. You take care. :-)

But let all those rejoice who put their trust in You; Let them ever shout for joy, because You defend them; Let those also who love Your name Be joyful in You.
—Psalm 5:11

Kc said...

Just knowing you're doing well is more than enough for now. Thanks for these updates and we are joined in prayer with Ryan. ;-)

Corry said...

Kc already said it all for both of us, I just had to throw my two cents of concern and advise in. grin.

Don't worry, you will get your down-time... once you are settled :-)
One step at the time, girl and try not to let impatience get to you.

God's Grace.

Tim said...

Yeah sure. If I had a dollar for everyone who gave unpacking as an excuse for ignoring us :>(

then well, I'd have maybe three dollars!!

Unpacking is definitely no fun but having your own place is way cool.

Take care and take your time - we'll be waiting for ya!!

Tim Rice said...

I think one has to learn by experience how much work moving and settling into a new place is. It is incommunicable by words. ;)

Take your time; enjoy; and take breaks. Any disorganization can wait at least a few moments or possibly even a day or more from time to time. :)

audrey` said...

Yeah!
I agree with Corry :)
One step at a time...
Soon it'll be done, Kristi ;)

Lorie said...

I'm excited for you.