Thursday, May 21, 2009

NCIS

Does anyone else watch NCIS? I'm a big fan. I watched the finale Tuesday and I'm wondering if Ziva is going to be back for Season 7 or if that was their way of writing her off the show for good...

Along those lines, I did NOT watch American Idol finale last night along with the rest of America. I really didn't care about it. It's kinda getting old, if you ask me.

I'm exhausted. I'm a little behind at work, so I went in for a 10 1/2 hour day today! Running around on 3 inch heels all day was not very smart, and could explain the aching in my back right now! I'm so glad Monday is a holiday! I need it.

And, Happy birthday, Kelli!

3 comments:

Kc said...

Just noticed the new do, Woo-Whooo!

Anywho...

I've done lots of those long days but I don't think I'd last five minutes in those three inch heels! ;-)

Anonymous said...

thank you!!! love you!

Kelli said...

oh... guess I should have signed my name so you know who I am!!! your sis