Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day.

Have fun and be safe out there. Remember the reason for this holiday.

Personally, I'm trying to remember what to do on holidays with no family or significant other around... Maybe I'll go hang out at the pool and read a book. It's so sad how much I look forward to days off, and then when I have one, I almost wish I was at work, just so I would have something to do!! ALMOST!! I don't really want to be at work. Just need to figure out something to keep me occupied for a while... and it's not going to be sitting in front of the computer, so I'm out.

1 comment:

Corry said...

Hmm, sounds like you may need a hobby to divert your mind and keep you busy.
On the other hand young lady,why not give us a call when you feel lonely and don't know what to do. We could catch up a some and have the opportunity to be an encouragement and lift up your spirits. At least we would try to! :-)

Let's start with a big ol' ((((HUG))))

God's Grace.