Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Crazy week so far!

Well, I've got good news on Sophia... She's back to 100% already and will be released tomorrow. What an answer to prayer! The hospital staff was so amazed by her quick recovery, that the had the local news do a story on her.

I got my A/C fixed in my Jeep, and only for $19 after riding around for 3 months sweating like crazy! Those of you not from down south don't understand--A/C is as much a necessity down here as food and clothing! Thank God it wasn't expensive. Now I just have to fix my window that keeps falling down!

Work is absolutely nuts right now. I have to scrub in early, assist in surgery on a 4 month old baby, and then go to the office for a full day of pre-ops.

The ex-boyfriend still won't respond to my demands to return the rest of my stuff... Don't know what I should do next about that. Oh, and I did cut my hair short like I was thinking about. It's nice and summer-ish looking!

My brother is having a really hard time. I can't go into details, but if you think about it, pray for God's grace in his life.

That's all for now.

2 comments:

Kringle said...

I just came upon your blog... I will pray for your friend, her daughter, and you
Kringle

Tim said...

Glad that Sophia is all better!

Will you post a picture of youeself with short hair?

I will pray for your brother's situation, whatever that may be.

Did you become a nurse in your blogger absence?