Thursday, May 14, 2009

How Could He???

I'm on the warpath today people!! My ex has totally pissed me off now! He took his new girlfriend to the same beach he took me just weeks ago! AND, he still owes me some money and has been telling me he doesn't have it yet---- YEAH, RIGHT!! He's just been spending it on HER!! I need to let it go, but I don't want to because then that means he wins. I want my stuff and my money back!

Anyways, I'm getting sidetracked.... The point is, how does someone actually become so heartless? I wouldn't intentionally hurt anyone at all like that, much less someone that I care about and had a relationship with. I keep telling myself that it's his loss and he pushed the best thing ever out of his life. But then when I see him having just as much fun with another girl, I doubt myself. Maybe he doesn't even feel like he lost anything at all. So, yeah, bottom line is, I guess my sister had it right: All men are liars, cheaters, and good for nothing.

Ok, as much as I want to believe that last statement, even in the midst of all this, I still don't believe it. Just call me a hopeless romantic. But I believe there are good men out there. I just haven't met them yet. And when I think I have, I get fooled every time. It's just so darn hard being a woman!

3 comments:

Jeremy said...

I agree, I hate men.

Tim said...

Speaking as "one of the good men out there," I can vouch for our existence! We may be few and far between, but we do exist.

Anonymous said...

ok sis... I really didn't say it quite like that!!!! and I don't think those were my exact words. I might feel that way sometimes, but I do believe there are some godly men. In fact, I think I did say to you one time that just because all of our experiences havne't been the greatest, doesn't make it fact that all men are that way. ok... I've said my piece... love you!