Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A Touching Moment

Okay, so I'm already really sensitive towards Daddy-little girl relationships for my own personal reasons. Today, I went to visit Sophia in the hospital just before she was released. She was sitting in the chair with her Dad, (who, by the way, is the one who jumped into the pool, pulled her out, and did the CPR--he saved her life)--anyways, Sophi looks up at him and in her 2-year-old-voice says, "Daddy? You know what? You're my best friend." I thought I was gonna lose it, seriously! That touched me so deeply; I just can't explain it. Moments like that are just so precious.

2 comments:

Kc said...

Being a "girl daddy" you know I really sympathize. ;-)

Tim said...

How touching!!

I would have done the same thing if either one of my kids was in that situation.