Thursday, February 10, 2011

What Has Changed?

1. Well, for starters, let's just get this out of the way... I'm no longer a church-attending hypocrite. What a relief! (More on that later).
2. I have a wonderful man who loves me, wants to marry me, and treats me better than any boyfriend I've ever had. He's the most self-less, understanding, and kind individual while still maintaining a good sense of humor.
3. I've got two girls (8 and 5) that love me (most of the time!) and are so very affectionate. They have a way of lighting up my worst days.
4. I quit my last job, started a new one, quit that one, and started a new job again! Ha ha... Still in ophthalmology--can't seem to get away from that!
5. My cousin and also my brother are both engaged to be married this year. Congratulations!
6. I have an entire room of flip-flop decor in my house, right down to the bed sheets and night-light!
7. Nearly all my friends have had more babies...
8. I have finally travelled out of the country.
9. I am a certified open water Scuba Diver, and I love it!
10.Just learned to ski for the first time 2 weeks ago... I don't love it yet, but didn't hate it either.

No comments: