Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Just because I don't have much...

...doesn't mean everyone else has nothing to say.

We've got some good discussions going on at the Protestant Pub as well as the forum there.

Kc has posted some wonderfully informative and helpful articles regarding church discipline.

Stephanie has recently finished detailing her 8-day missions trip to Jamaica, complete with beautiful pictures.

And my good friend Lance has recently started a MSN Space. Go on over there to Lance's Lounge... "a place where one can always chill and speak what they feel", and leave him some encouraging comments. Tell him I sent ya'!

Everyone else I read has great stuff going on as well... I'm sorry, I just don't have the time to get it up here right now. So leave us comments promoting your blog and what you have going on over there.

Peace!

3 comments:

Kc said...

Thanks for the link and the kind words. ;-)

Corry said...

Thanks for lending me your space for free advertisement, hehe.

I don't think anyone would like to experience RA though (grin)

God's Grace.

audrey` said...

A very Blessed Easter to you and your loved ones :)