Thursday, April 06, 2006

Time to Testify!

In an effort to encourage myself (and hopefully others) in the Lord, I want you to tell me what your favorite thing about God is. Maybe an attribute of His that blesses you, or your favorite promise, or just a thought that picks you up when you're down. Just pretend it's Sunday night Testimony time, and share away. It will be a blessing.

I'll start with something small. My favorite thing about God is that He understands me. He knows me personally. He never takes my words or actions the wrong way. He knows my deepest thoughts, wants, needs, desires. And He wants me to know Him that same way!

Your turn.

13 comments:

Corry said...

No matter what "mood" I am in, how many mistakes I make, His love is always present!

God's Grace.

Kc said...

Just one thing? Too hard so I'll offer the first thing that comes to mind.

He reconciled me to Himself and promised He would never leave nor forsake us. (Great Post!)

Katie said...

His love - it is overwhelming, it is felt, it is known, it is true, it is based nothing on me but fully on Him, it is always there, it is the basis of His grace, it is what I run to when I have nothing else

steve said...

mine is in book form

www.stevesporre.blogspot.com

Tim Rice said...

One of my favorite things about God is that He is faithful. When I take on tasks that seem so much larger than me, I keep finding Him bringing things together often without my help. :)

Philanthropist said...

He is ubiquitous. I am with Him all the time.

Anonymous said...

He gives me HOPE. when everything around me looks black, He gives me LIGHT.

audrey` said...

He is my best friend who understands, accepts and loves me unconditionally!

Bobby said...

He is perfect and good, in ways that I can't even comprehend, yet He chose me, for reasons I can't even understand.

Kristi B. said...

Thanks, everyone. It's been good to think about these things.

Paul said...

He shows me what it's like to be held.

Lorie said...

My favorite thing is how gently he reprimands me and steps right in to provide healing for the wounds I've suffered at my own hand or at the hand of others.

kdoll aka *~Puzzle~* said...

i like the fact that he loves me no matter what. sometimes when I'm upset and ashamed God reminds me how much he loves me and it's so overwhelming at times that I cry. I love that presence.