Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Soooo excited!

Remember the little dogs I told you about that my cousin had? Anyways, he's got three baby girls that he absolutely spoils to death. The youngest, Cinnamon, was my personal favorite. She's just so sweet and lovable.

Well, since he lost his job, he's picking up and moving to another part of Texas. He cannot take all three dogs with him, so, guess what??? I GET CINNAMON!! Yea!!

He's driving her all the way to Atlanta this weekend, where I will meet them, and get my baby! It's been about six years since I had my last dog. I know I probably sound like one of those pet freaks/fanatics/lunatics (whatever you want to call them), and I'm sorry! I'm not really THAT bad about it; but I am excited!

Also, keep me in your prayers if you remember. I have some major, exciting decisions to finalize in the coming months. Details coming later...

8 comments:

Kc said...

Congrats on your new K-9 pal and you know you're in our prayers. ;-)

Corry said...

Congrats!!! I am soooo excited for you:-)
And your page looks so much better centered, hehe.

Praying for you, girl!

God's Grace.

Gordon said...

Hope you enjoy the dog. And I love what you've done with the place.

Tim said...

Dogs are so cool.

Big decisions... seems everyone is making them these days.

I'll keep you in my prayers.

Seeker said...

Enjoy your new "baby".
Will pray for you.

kdoll aka *~Puzzle~* said...

Dogs are cute. my Dog's name is Sally and she's a cavoodle (king charles spaniel cross with a miniature poodle). She's so cute. She chases bubbles. hehe! I'm not a crazy freak dog person either, but i swear this puppy has magic dust that puts a spell on us. You'd be hardley surpised if you saw her.

Anonymous said...

wow! that sounds great! and i love your new template. i've been "absent" lately and i know i have a lot of catching up to do. love the "coffee love and fun" thing. =)

audrey` said...

I can feel your excitement!
HaHa!

Enjoy your new 'baby' :)