Thursday, March 30, 2006

My dog has a shoe fetish, and other non-sensical ramblings

Yes, it's official. Cinnamon has a shoe fetish. You see, she has this thing where she constantly has to be touched, loved on, petted, held, whatever. And if you're scratching between her ears, or rubbing her belly, ya' better use both hands, or she'll let you know it's not good enough! So, when I'm not there, what she does is find something of mine, drags it to my bed or the couch, and sleeps next to it. Her favorite is shoes. First, I came home one day and found my flip-flops in the bed. Yesterday, there were three pairs of shoes out in the living room on the couch. Silly, silly girl!


Also, in the world of Sports... Go Gamecocks! We play Michigan tonight for the NIT title. If we win, we will be the first team to win back to back NIT titles since 1944. Sweet. Here's the article if you care.


I really need some Starbucks today. It's been way too long. I think I'll go take care of that at lunch time.

As you can tell, today is completely random. Feel free to talk about whatever you like... The female journalist who finally got released in Iraq, Paul Dana's death, Abdul Rahman, a fetish of yours, your pet, I don't care. Give your prayer request, your praise item, your beef, your stew, your beef stew.... a shoutout..... you get the point!

19 comments:

Corry said...

Okay, you asked for it, hehe.

I was grateful for the release of the female journalist.
I have no clue who Paul Dana or Abdul Rahman are.
No comment on my fettish.
Cinnamon's fetish is not that bad as long as she doesn't chew them up, like our dog...she chews up everything she can lay her teeth on!!
My prayer request is that God may bless everyone, according to His will.
I praise Him for another day full of blessings.
My beef? My stew? My beef stew? Eww...my stomach is cherned up today by a bug, so the thought of food already makes me sick!
But here's my shout-out: I GET THE POINT!(grin)

Love ya, girl.

God's Grace.

Kc said...

I guess I should talk about cooking since Corry gets ill at the thought of food (poor sweet wife).

So, know any easy to make yummy delicious but oh so nutritious dishes? ;-)

Anonymous said...

212 days till I get married!!!!!!! wooooohoooo!!!!!! :)

Kristi B. said...

Corry, that was funny! Hope your tummy gets to feeling better.

Kc, if it's nutritious, then chances are I know nothing about it!

Anon... just go elope already! =) J/K!!

Anonymous said...

I wish I could!!! :)

Bobby said...

Your precious Gamecocks knocked my Cards out of the NIT.

Hmph.

Katie said...

Shout

Kristi B. said...

Bobby, sorry... you just have a loser team! ha ha

Katie, so glad you could join the random club today!

I had my Starbucks and I'm feeling awesome right now!!! =)

steve said...

Just give the dog a cat to chew on... always has worked for me

Nunzia said...

awwwww i miss my dog even more now! :(

Kristi B. said...

Steve.... I about busted a gut. That was hilarious.

You know, there's just sooooo many cats in this world.......














.......... and not NEAR enough recipes!!


(Cat-lovers: don't hate me forever!)

Katie said...

Kristi - I'm a card carrying member of the "random club" (and the "not a fan of cats club")

Kristi B. said...

Katie, I guess the random club includes changing your profile pic without notice! It's cute!

Katie said...

Ha, Kristi you make me laugh

You're pretty cute yourself young wipper snapper

and I'm not hitting on you either :)

Matthew Celestine said...

Strange dog. Animals are weird. I do not like them at all.

God Bless

Matthew

tonymyles said...

Dogs like shoes... with their sense of smell I never really got that, but they do.

Luke said...

Just so I'm the first one to congratulate you on the Gamecocks win! Congrats.

wow...I should SO be in bed.

Kristi B. said...

Thanks Luke! Yes... WE WON, we won, we won!

Nephos said...

Not an SC fan, but I do cheer regionally so glad they won.

As far as cats go, someone said once that the only reason Satan used a snake in the garden was because he couldn't get a cat to come to him.