Thursday, March 09, 2006

I need to. Period.

Y'all know, if you've been around the Korner for any length of time, that sometimes I ramble, sometimes I rant. Well, today is neither of those situations.




Today, I need to scream, stomp, kick, pull my hair out.... just something to get my point across:




Cash and Budget authority are two differnt things. You must have both to be able to pay a bill. You can't spend money if you have just cash and no authority, or if you have only authority and no cash.



Thank you. Had to do it. I know it doesn't make any sense to anyone, unless you are in accounting. But this is my blog, so if I want to scream about something that no one else understands, I can do that, right? Yep. Thanks.

I feel so much better now! =) (well, until the next person calls me wondering why their voucher was rejected) Duh. I need a sign, or a recording or something, so I can quit being a broken record with everybody.

*************************************
My newest stupid moment: I was on the phone and said this:
"Guess who called me tomorrow?"
Yeah, good one, Kristi!

12 comments:

Bobby said...

What I dont' understand is this:

there are people in this world (I've known several) who can't get it straight that just because you have checks doesn't mean you have money in the bank to back the checks up.

Kc said...

Okay I give up, who? ;-)

Hang in there lady!

forgiven said...

Hi Kristi

I Know you here this all the time but ( God's is in charge). He means all things for good .. we just don't see it .
Amen

And He Love so much;;;;;;;

Doug

Tim said...

kristi: everybody has days like these. I used to work in a/r & collections which is pretty close to accounting and I know what you mean about saying the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.....

Anonymous said...

and i thought it was just me complaining about "some" people. =)

Gordon said...

Hope the red tape doesn't get you down. But, hey, with your prophetic ability, you should be able to figure out how long you will have to put up with it. (Just kidding.)

Have a great weekend.

Corry said...

You must be psychic to know who called you tomorrow, haha.

We all have days like that but hey, this too shall pass and God will give you what you need.
I sympathize though and remember you in my prayers:-)

God's Grace.

Timothy said...

well, I don't understand the accounting stuff... but I'm glad you got it off your chest...

I do understand that my checks are worthless without the capital to back them up... o for more capital!
Blessings

jbb said...

hey sorry i havent said hi in so long. life get to busy and i still have no internet (though hopefully soon so pray for me!) anywhoo just thought id say hi and that i pray for you when i remeber (which is not as often as it should be lol) oh and i like the new page lay out. very inviting. so i hope your doing good besides all the accounting stuff and dont forget to read your bible. ttyl

jbb

crossblade said...

hey Kriti..
thats good ..I do have such days too....
'well if u were talking about govermental finance..I guess I understood what u were talking.." :)

yeah the 'tomorrow' thing is funny :P just kidding :)
have wonderful weekend!!
GOd bless you

Godwyn Lim said...

Dear Kristi,

I am doing the same from time to time, guess I am not brave enough to 'publish' my entry...:-)

Jesus loves you Heaps!

audrey` said...

Screaming together with you...

Arrgghh!!

Take care, Kristi :)