Thursday, December 22, 2005

Test Results

A lot of you have been asking and wondering how my tests came out. I had my EEG yesterday and got the results from both the MRI and EEG. The doctor said I was experiencing what is called Post-Concussion Syndrome. It is not serious; he sees it all the time; and the symptoms should be completely gone in the next week or so. No permanent or long-lasting damage should occur. =) Praise the Lord, and thanks for all your concern and prayers!

Today is my last day at work until Wednesday afternoon, so I probably won't be around the "blogosphere" very much. Everyone have a safe and happy Christmas!

13 comments:

Kc said...

Praise God! I'm so thankful for this good report. You've made my day twice now. ;-)

Katie said...

hey Kristi, glad to hear that things aren't serious, hope all returns to normal during the holidays. Have a wonderful Christmas.

steve said...

samtsirhC yrreM

!ko si daeh ruoy dalG

Corry said...

Thank you for letting us know.
That is wonderful news. Thank the Lord!

Kc...I think she made our day three times now!:-)

God's Grace.

sofyst said...

A post was made in your honor on this blog:

http://generik.blogspot.com/

I'm sorry you had to get into all this...don't worry though.

Bill said...

That is GREAT news.....Merry Christmas.

Steve, you are hilarious!!! I mean:

!!!suoiralih era uoy ,evetS

Tim said...

Glad to hear you won't have any permanent damage from this car accident!

Have a safe and Merry Christmas. God Bless!

Anonymous said...

praise God for the good news!

have a joyous christmas. God bless.

audrey` said...

Kristi, thank you so much for visiting my blog and your very nice comments :)

Ron said...

Kristi,

I pray that you will will return to full health soon. Have a blessed Christmas, even though you probably will not see this until after Sunday!

clew said...

Hi Kristi! Your lil' avatar keeps showing up on blogs I visit recently so I thought I'd stop by and say hello.

Hope you are all better now and you have a wonderful Christmas! I'll be back again ~

<)))><

audrey` said...

Happy Birthday Jesus!

May God's love, joy and peace fill your heart right now.

Blessed Christmas to you and your loved ones :)

Anonymous said...

merry christmas and a happy new year you crazy east coast girl!