Friday, December 09, 2005

Update

I apologize for not being around much lately!! I have been car shopping, and dealing with the insurance company, and going back to the doctor for more tests, etc., etc., etc. I will be glad when this is all over with. I have taken pictures of my wrecked car, but unfortunately, I cannot post them until I get to work on Monday, because they are taking forever to upload from here at home. I cried like a baby when I pulled up to get my stuff out of my car yesterday. I don't know why....I saw it at the accident, and it's just a car... I mean, c'mon! Anyways, I have to get an EEG done on my head and see a neurologist because I'm having concentration and memory problems, so pray no long-term damage was done, please!!!

I promise I will post more frequently and respond better to everyone's wonderful comments, and go leave comments at your places when I catch up with my life!!

Have a blessed weekend, and enjoy the spirit of Christmas!

9 comments:

Corry said...

Your health is more important to us then responding or leaving comments:-) So try not to worry about that. We will pray for a quick recovery. Get well soon, girl!

God's Grace.

jbb said...

im glad your doing good and be patient some times healin up takes time:)

Tim said...

Get better, please. I agree with corry. Your health is more important than commenting on blogs right now. I'll be praying for you.

Anonymous said...

I sure hope you are doing OK. Love you.

Ron said...

Kristi,

Our prayers will continue to be with you. You are deeply appreciated!

crossblade said...

I sure will

Anonymous said...

yeah, health first. i will be praying, kristi. get well soon.

Kitty Cheng said...

get well...God's with you...take care!

Kristi B. said...

Hey everyone! Thanks so much for the comments, encouragement, and prayers. I am feeling much better, and haven't had very many "episodes" this weekend--(where I blank out and totally forget what's going on).


Aunt Chris, WHASSUP??? Thanks for stopping by, (and actually leaving a comment, unlike the rest of our lovely family!) =)