Friday, December 02, 2005

I can't stop rambling this week!!!

This is the first Friday I have worked in two months!! Whew!!! I've been going all over the country, and friends have been coming by constantly, but now, looks like things are settling down.

You guys remember my
Wedding Song? Well, Steve was kind enough to put music to it. He did a great job. I love it! Here it is


Powered by Castpost

I was finally eligible for an upgrade on my cell phone, and I have been wanting the new Motorola RAZR in black for a while, so.... I ordered it today! It's going to be my Christmas present from my mom. (Hope she's okay with that! ha ha ha)




I have car problems. You know, I think the worst thing about being a single female is having to take care of my car. I really, really dislke it. I don't like getting gas, getting the oil changed, putting air in the tires, or even walking into an auto shop. I feel all these men's eyes looking at me like, "What is SHE doing here?" And then, that devious grin comes across their lips with the thought of "Oh, great, here's my change to rip off this ignorant, unsuspecting girl." Ugghh! It drives me nuts! Anyways, my brakes started squeaking, and I'm dreading taking my car somewhere to have it fixed, but the squeaking is driving me crazy as well. So, I guess it's a lose-lose. If I had a guy who all he did was maintain my car, I think I would be happy! =)

Well, I hope everyone has a great weekend! Go out there and face the crazy Christmas traffic, and crowds, and lines, and frenzy with a smile!! =) (Yeah, that line was totally for me!!)

11 comments:

Kristi B. said...

Sorry! The song thing isn't working right just yet. I will try to fix it.

steve said...

Glad you liked it. Was fun to do for ya.

God bless and have a great weekend

Tim said...

Or what you need is a man to take your car to the shop for you. My ex hated doing these things too. While I'm not handy under the hood, I don't mind going to take the car to get fixed...until; I see the repair bill!

Antonio said...

You wrote that song?

Wow. Awesome!

Mucho gusto!

Antonio

BTW, you say you like Charles Stanley books. Have you ever read "Eternal Security" by him?

Ron said...

Kristi,

I admire you! I don't think I can ramble as wonderfully as you do! I personally have two too many cell phones! I just told someone I feel like a modern day Wyatt Earp - I have a phone on each hip! Technology seems to be getting the better of me. Yikes!

Kc said...

We've been back and tried numerous times but only 9 sec. of intro plays. I really would love to hear it but I'm sure it's beautiful if only by virtue of the lyrics. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, Kristi ! I hope you like the phone that "I" got you!

forgiven said...

Kristi
That is the most wonderful song.
I know you don't know me but can my friend sing that to his bride . He is getting married in the summer?

God has Gifted you
Thank You

Kristi B. said...

Green, yes that would be fine with me too!

Ron, you are funny!

Antonio, no I don't think I've read that particular book yet, Is is a good one?

Kc, that happened to me the first few times I tried it. But then it started working fine. Don't know what else to tell ya.

Thanks Mom. I'm gonna love it.

Forgiven, I'm sure that will be fine. In the program or whatever, just credit Steve Sporre for the music and Kristi Reese for the words.

forgiven said...

Thank you so Much
God Bless You

Kc said...

Finally got it and it's so beautiful. You both did a wonderful job.