Monday, February 13, 2006

As promised, here's something sappy. Take it or Leave it!

As promised, here's a little sappy something for you lovers out there who just can't get enough of each other! (If you are single, please also see the post below, "Being God's Valentine").
This is the very first love poem I ever wrote. (I think I was 16.) Don't bother asking about the circumstances surrounding it's birth, because I simply will not tell you. (Not to be ugly, but that's just my perogative!)


My Love For You


My love for you is just beginning,
Springing from within and winning
Over doubts and fears. It leads me
And controls me shining sweetly.

My love for you is because you care,
You laugh, you love, you touch, you share,
You kiss, you hug, you hurt, you cry—
For this love’s well cannot run dry.

My love for you has many causes,
And even through the awful pauses
Of our friendship has grown,
Sprouted wings and high has flown.

My love for you will never die
Though we must sometime say goodbye.
And like a star although distant,
My love for you will remain persistent.

*********************************************************

Okay, I really am leaving now. I appreciate all the wishes for a safe, happy, and fun trip. I will take lots of pictures, and take you all on a photo tour of my trip when I get back.
Have a wonderful Valentine's Day.

Mucho amor a todos mis amigos!

(If ya' can't read Spanish, just try... it ain't that difficult.)

See ya' next Wednesday!
Kristi
Oh, and by the way, I have decided not to move to wordpress, so you can stay comfortable here, cuz I will be staying here for a while! =)
Peace!

8 comments:

Tim said...

Hope you have a safe trip & have a wonderful time.

Antonio said...

Kristi,

you rock!

Antonio

Bill said...

Let me know when you are back online.

Anonymous said...

miss yah, kristi!

jw said...

For when you arive home... Welcome! Hope the trip was safe and blessed.

Nunzia said...

awww sometimes it's good to be sappy :) nice poem!

Kc said...

Man it seems you've been gone forever! Okay lady, details, details. ;-)

Elisa said...

Just testing. :)