Friday, February 24, 2006

It's Friday!


Or not so fun.... you decide!
  1. I found out today that I'm not even on the waiting list to get a parking spot in the garage. This is very bad, because I thought I'd been waiting now for a year and a half! Somehow my form got lost, or somebody dropped the ball. Once I get my spot, I can leave home much later, because I won't be racing to get a spot on the surface lots before they fill up. Hopefully, they move me to the top of the list!

  2. My cousin (Brian, who works for the airlines) lost his job. Poor guy. Good thing he flew me over when he did!

  3. I got a parking ticket for not having a state decal on my vehicle, and I DO have a decal. So, now I have to go through the appeals process. So aggravating!

  4. Got my taxes filed today! =)

  5. Received an email from a really cute guy that hooked me up at the Cingular store a couple weeks ago. He helped me beat the system to be able to get a new RAZR phone. Now, I think he wants to hang out or something.

  6. Work is very slow today.

  7. I'm eating Thin Mint Girl Scout cookies.

  8. I finally went back to the gym for the first time since my car was broken into.

  9. Driving to and from work the past couple days, where it takes over an hour to go 14 miles, all I can think about is the wide open roads in Texas, where we drove for miles and miles without ever seeing another car.

  10. The plant on my desk is starting to die. I am the worst about taking care of plants!

  11. I could really go for some Starbucks right about now.

  12. I'm getting a new design for my blog. I can't wait! I love change!

  13. Loads and loads of laundry are at home waiting on me.

  14. I really want a dog after being around those three sweet dogs last week.

  15. Honestly, I just have nothing interesting to talk about, which is why I told you at the beginning these were going to be "fun facts." Just trying to con you into reading all the way through, searching for something even remotely "fun" about all these random, quite boring facts of my life. Well, now that you've endured all that, ya' might as well leave a comment.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey you! Starbucks sounds good to me too! :) I didn't know you hadn't gone back to your gym since then! sometimes I would give to have your job and not be so busy all the time like I am now! :) talk to ya later.

Katie said...

kristi, with you on the slow work, i'm jealous of the thin mints, i want starbucks too, emails from cute boys are always fun, the roads in texas are nice and we drive fast down here, new blog designs are fun, and I laughed at your last sentence that led me to leave this comment

Out Of Jersey said...

sweet, sonds like all in all things are good.

Elisa said...

Sounds like the type of day I'm having. All I can thing of are the fourteen weird things my dog has eaten! Why? I dunno. I think maybe it'd make a good children's book.

Could I get you guys to pray about something? Our church is in a dangerous condition and considering beginning a program called Fanning the Flame. It is for spiritual growth and revitalization of our church. It is such a great "program" that the Holy Spirit could use to grow our church in so many vital way. The 14 month "program" is expensive and that is a major issue. Please pray for a softening of hearts towards this program, faith to grow in the men of our church to take this huge step, the apathy to be removed, spiritual maturity of our congregation, my husband (the pastor) to be protected from evil and that he continues to preach the word of God and shepherd the flock, that the Holy Spirit does a mighty work in our church. I would greatly appreciate your prayers.

God Bless,
Beth

Tim said...

Kristi: "fun facts" (even if you think they're not) is still better than having writers block and not being able to write anything.

Have a great weekend.

Kc said...

okay call me stuck up but I hate it when cute boys email me. ;-)

I'm really sorry for your cousin. I'll remember him along with Titus and Beth's Church group and you.

Corry said...

You conned me into reading through the whole thing but hey, I found it very entertaining except for your cousin loosing his job. I am sorry and include him in my prayers.

Beth, you got my prayers:-)

Kc, I would be highly alarmed if you liked e-mails from cute boys!

Matthew Celestine said...

Kc, I have emailed you before! Maybe I wont email you again!

Kristi, thanks for sharing those things.

God Bless

Matthew

Matthew Celestine said...

BTW, thanks for the link, Kristi.

audrey` said...

Hi Kristi :)

You've a very interesting life.

It's so exciting to receive an e-mail from the cute hunk =P
HeHe!

Anonymous said...

i can very much relate to the loads of laundry waiting for you at home.

beth, i'll be praying.

God bless! =)

Godwyn Lim said...

Sister Kristi,

I think your words are really cool & interesting, I couldn't come up with such an exciting list myself:-)

Thank you for sharing, sharing is loving:-) May the Lord Keep you & Bless you Heaps! Have a good week ahead!

kdoll aka *~Puzzle~* said...

I'm sorry about your cousin losing his job. I'm excited that you're gettin a new blog design. Is it through blog togs. Or did you fins someone else?

God Bless you!