Monday, September 19, 2005

Football, the beach, old friends

I love the fall time. Fall weekends mean one thing--Football!! My boys disappointed me Saturday, but they will get better!

I went to the beach again. It was really nice. I got pinched by a huge crab--I mean huge. He was probably about a foot wide. It totally freaked me out! Going to the beach means one of two things--Taco Bell or Starbucks (and sometimes both). This week was Taco Bell! Mmmm-Mmmm good!

And, I received a phone call from an old friend serving in Iraq. Very good to talk to him. Keep Jason in your prayers (as well as our other soldiers) when you think about it. He is on the front lines of the quick reaction team in Baghdad.

I'm just going to keep this light today. I don't think my brain can handle much more on a Monday!

Talk to ya'll soon.
Kristi

2 comments:

Kc said...

I'm so envious. It's 97 here today and we won't see a high below 90 all week. I'm a fall and winter person living in a spring and summer environment. Ah well, at least I'm living! ;-)

Kristi B. said...

I'm totally with you on the fall and winter thing! It's actually still pretty warm here for being the end of September, but it's starting to look like fall, and I can't wait!