Monday, October 31, 2005

Absolute, Complete, and Total RANDOMNESS!

The South Carolina Gamecocks made history this weekend!! I know most of you don't care, but in case you do, you can read about it here.

I haven't had Starbucks or Mountain Dew in 9 days now. I've been having the worst withdrawal headaches!!! But I'm trying to save money!

I wanted to shout-out to all of you people who read, but don't comment--Hello New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Ohio, Alaska, Colorado, South, Central, East, and West Texas, Tuscaloosa, Florida, Philippines, Georgia, Iraq, Newfoundland, South Carolina, Tennessee--I think that's it. Anyways, you know who you are, and thanks for reading. Don't be shy; you can do it--leave a comment sometime!

My computer was down all morning. I couldn't get into the system for work, couldn't go online, couldn't even get my email. So I played on Microsoft Paint. Here's what came of it:

Anyways, obviously, the computer's back up now, so I have lots to catch up on. I will try to collect my wandering thoughts into some kind of sensible, organized post for tomorrow.

5 comments:

jbb said...

awesome pic. i wish i could do something in paint...but i can write ok so im not gonna be greedy. anyways again thanks for the awesome comment and i took the liberty to email your sister...it was....awkward to say the least so if i creeped her out im sorry. anyways keep praising the lord and have an awesome week!

Anonymous said...

As much as i want to hate i can not
something inside wont let
As much as i try to forget
i cant control my mind when i sleep
As much as i would like to change
it seems change is happening with out me
As hard i try to remember life before you
my heart wont let me forget those days with you
As hard i try to move on
my mind wont let me forget how foolish i've been
As hard i try to undo my changes
24 years and 11 months and days and hour,
may be harder then once thought.

Corry said...

And she has artistic abilities as well:-) I love the pic.

God's Grace.

Kristi B. said...

jon, thanks!! I know my sister appreciates the email. It may seem awkward, but, trust me, she needs all the encouragement she can get right now.

Fro, honey, it was only 20 years, not 25! But if you can't do that either, go ahead and call...I may answer, ya' never know.

Corry, you are too kind. I don't think I would call it "artistic abilities"....that's you. I just play around when I have nothing better to do. =)

Corry said...

Thanks for the compliment, I appreciate it. But Kristi, how do you think my "artistic abilities" started???:-)

God's Grace.