Monday, October 03, 2005

October is finally here!

I am so excited because it is finally really starting to feel like fall. There are only 3 days left where temps will reach 80, and after that is just perfect weather. 70s during the day, and 60s at night!

Several opportunities have come my way to see college friends this month, some of whom I haven't seen in over 2 years!! A friend from South Texas is going to be here for the weekend, then I fly to Connecticut to be in my friend Candice's wedding, and then I go to Dallas, for Josh's wedding!!!

And I have my fingers crossed that I'll be able to see a special friend when I go to my grandparents' for Thanksgiving! Please pray for safety in all of these traveling endeavors!

Jesus said to His disciples in John 16 as He was headed to the cross, "I will see you again, and your heart shall rejoice, and your joy no man takes from you." Things in this life are so temporary. I can't wait for the permanency of eternity. Life, joy, relationships, peace, righteousness, love, and praising God--just to name a few--will all be permanent! Isn't that comforting?

2 comments:

Kc said...

"Where ever you go, there you are" May God bless and keep you in all your journeys. ;-)

Corry said...

Have a wonderful time and may God keep you safe:-)

God's Grace.