Tuesday, October 18, 2005

What are you waiting for?

God is such a great Father. This seems to be a reoccuring theme with me--that God loves to give His kids good things. I'm sure there are several reasons why I keep coming back to that, but I'll spare you the analysis!

Anyways, there were three small areas recently that I just gave over to God, and said "I can't do it. I can't make happen what I want to happen. So I'm leaving it in Your hands to work out the way You see fit." God worked in all three situations and blessed me with answers and plans even greater than I could imagine--all three within 5 hours of each other yesterday. Wow. It' s like God was saying, "What were you waiting for? It's about time you trusted Me to work this out. Look, all you had to do was test Me, try Me, and prove Me, and of course, I'm true to My promises. I will come through for you. Now isn't this much easier than beating yourself up, trying to handle things on your own?" Yes, Lord, of course, it is. Thank you. Help me to trust You sooner and more often with problems and difficulties.

No comments: