Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Are you getting excited?

I went shopping last night, and was shocked to hear Christmas music playing. I guess I shouldn't have been shocked, but I just didn't realize that it was already the second week of November, and Christmas is not that far away!!

Let's not skip over Thanksgiving though!! I'm excited about going to see grandparents and family in Ohio, and all the wonderful food!!!

Speaking of lots of food, my mom and I have had this "bet"-type thing going on of whether or not I could eat 5 Sonic burgers in one sitting. I say I can. She says I can't. So, we're supposed to put it to the test here soon. Well, last night, she had made burritos. I asked if eating 5 burritos would equal 5 Sonic burgers. She was like, "there is no way you could eat 5 burritos." Well, she was TOTALLY wrong. I ate up 5 like it was nothing, and still had Starbucks and candybars later!! ha ha ha.

People misjudge us skinny people all the time, thinking we can only eat like a bird. Sooo not true. But, I know here real soon that great metabolism rate of mine is gonna slow way down and I'm gonna have to start doing double and triple time at my gym.

Anyways, hope I haven't lost too many of you with our on-going discussion of Calvanism in the previous post. This debating stuff is new for me, but I'm really enjoying it!


Well, just wanted to let you all know, I'm still here, and I haven't forgotten how to post simple little "nothing" posts!!

Time to start getting in the holiday spirit!!!

4 comments:

Kc said...

Nothing post? hmmm...so if I enjoy nothing post then I'm...?????

You and Corry, BTW some birds eat twice their weight each day! ;-)

Corry said...

Yeah!! You go, girl. Enjoy it while you can.
I have some cereal with my sugar in the morning and supper with a bag of reese's. Uh oh, I am getting hungry and I just had supper.

God's Grace.

Kristi B. said...

Kc, if you enjoy a "nothing" post, it just shows that you are well-rounded "blog-culturally." (Yes! I just made up a word) =)

Yes!!! I love it Corry! Gotta have those reese's cups.

Anonymous said...

Im sure your grandpa will like to here of you bet. there is nothing like a good o'l eating challenge to add a few pounds to your frame. skinny folks could eat, i was once skin and bone, it was as if foods just hit the bottom of my belly and evaporate. but now no more in my youth i must watch what i eat, i'm losing to much weight i must eat more fat, 3-4 trips a weak to McD's should do the trick or at least maintain my weight for the weak. i use so burn so much calories doing the day, 4 PE classes a day plus 2-3 more high school classes, all that talking and lecturing that is a lot of energy. well thanksgiving ill be able to store up some fat till CHristmas and New Years. I'll be going to Ga for some home cooking then down to Pe Ce Ce to see my cousin get Cap. any how now i'm trying to gain some weight before i get to Ga so they wont worry to much about me, for some reason they think im starving myself, well true i cant cook, but they burt food is starting to taste good, plus now i don't have to use an iron to make grill cheese just throw in in the oven, and yeah im burt butter, could you believe that , i burt butter, hop thats a good sign.