Monday, November 14, 2005

More Randomness...

I have had the hiccups for 3 hours and running.

Now that I got that out of the way, I guess I should include somthing that is worth your time here in the Korner, huh?

Well, I'm supposed to talk about the P in the Tulip of Calvanism. Perseverance of the saints, or as Adam likes to call it, Preservation of the saints. However, I'm going to have to find out what it means before I can post about it, because I have no idea. So, in the meantime, I will leave you with this:

South Carolina defeated Florida for the first time in 66 years Saturday, 30-22, making it their first time ever to win five consecutive SEC games, and putting them as #19 in the top 25! Go Steve Spurrier! And help us kick Clemson's tail this weekend!

1 comment:

Kc said...

3 hours???!!! That must have been miserable! You must be 10 feet tall by now. ;-o

Perseverance of the saints means that what God started He will finish and what He said He will do He will do. It's one of the points that makes me a two pointer (grin). Some people say "once saved always saved" but it's more than that.

Now this might sound mean so ....never mind. Glad SC won. ;-)