Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Handling Defeat!

Well, I finally tried it last night, and I COULDN'T DO IT!!! Surprise, Surprise. If you don't know what I'm talking about, you can get informed here. Anyways, I gobbled down three of these things like they were tiny Krystal burgers or something. But then on that fourth one, Man! It started tasting like I was chewing on a grease-ball. It was sticking to the top of my mouth, and I just wanted to throw-up! I did get down 3 and 3/4 though, so that's pretty good, right?

But not good enough!!! My mother was happily able to say "I told you so!" with extreme pleasure. But just to prove a point that I wasn't full yet, I was just tired of eating the same thing, I ate a couple cookies! Ha ha ha.

So, as I headed to the gym last night, I knew I had to work extra hard. We just had the Thanksgiving holidays, AND I just ate almost 4 burgers. I hadn't been to the gym in about 2 weeks.
So, I was all geared up, and ready to conquer the world when I walked in there last night, and totally forgot to stretch--before, during, or after! Not once, through my whole workout did I stop and stretch. So, needless to say, I'm totally paying for it today!

Hope you all have a good day! I hope to have something better and more encouraging for you to read tomorrow!! It's another one of those "rambling" days!

11 comments:

Kc said...

I laughed my head off. I can just picture you stuffing yourself to prove a point. Too funny.

Bill said...

Sometimes rambling is good. I know I laughed....as I can't believe that you ate almost 4 burgers. Wow. Where did it go? lol.

steve said...

Nice! Good work!

I love LOVE the song you have on your blog. LOVE it!

Hope all is well! God bless

Kristi B. said...

Oh my goodness!! I'm starting to feel sick after that calorie count!!

I guess all I can say is I'm blessed with a great metabolism rate! (Hey, that rhymes!!)

Corry said...

Thanks for the laugh! I think I will stick to my big bag of Reese's cups haha. Want some???:-)
NOOO J, dont tell me how much calories that would be!

God's Grace.

Ron said...

Kristi,

That is too much! And I will post something on my blog; thanks for asking!

Tim said...

DId you ever participate in a "chubby bunnies" contest and all of the variations?? I'll blog about that one of these days by way of explanation if you haven't...

Ron said...

Kristi,

Guess what? I have posted twice since your comment! And with no additional calories! LOL

Kristi B. said...

Corry, yes, Reeses cups sound really good right about now!!

Ron, I can't wait to go read what you have posted.

Green, yes I have participated in "Chubby Bunnies" and of course I won!

Tim said...

The one time I participated in such an event, we used Twinkies as the food of choice. Now I can't even look at a Twinkie without gagging.

Good fun, though to watch others play.

Did you participate in "chubby bunnies" at a summer camp?

Kristi B. said...

Yeah, I did "chubby bunnies" at a week of teen summer meeting at my church. We did it with marshmellows. It was great!