Monday, August 29, 2005

Blah. . .

You ever have those just "blah" days? Of course you do! If you don't, then you are not a normal person. Well today is one of those for me. I didn't have to be in to work until 1:00, but I had to get up kinda early anyways, b/c I had a dentist appt. Blah! So then, I had to wait around until time to go to work. Blah again. So, I get to work and had 98 emails from over the weekend waiting on me. Mostly junk. Blah Blah! I looked at all the pictures from the damage of Hurrican Katrina--very blah! Okay, that is enough Blah's!! I'm depressing myself just writing about it. On the positive side of things, I talked to an old friend of mine that I haven't talked to in 4 months for an hour last night. She is pregnant with her second baby! Congratulations to V. in San Antonio! Also, I had lots of good food over the weekend! (Yum Yum) because my brother's going back to college in FL. and wanted one last good meal before he left! Services were good on Sunday and best of all, CAROLINA FOOTBALL starts on Thursday!! Yea! I love college football. Go Gamecocks!

Oh, also, I finally added those pics of the sanddollars and starfish I found at the beach.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, sorry to hear you're having a BLAH day! I wish your flex time that you have on Mondays were more exciting. Hope it getts better. Drink some Starbucks...maybe that will help! :) Prayin for you!