Monday, August 22, 2005

Amazing God and more

God is amazing! It's such a great concept to consider how God delights to do good things for His kids, if they but ask Him. I mean, He's our Dad, why wouldn't He? But so many times, we think that we have to work things out ourselves and we have no dependence upon God at all! I mean, if anyone is going to be able to help us with our problems, He is definitely the One I would want to help me. So, why not let Him? I was running really late to work today because of traffic problems, and I knew there probably would be no parking spot left, which means I would have to park somewhere I wasn't supposed to and go pay another ticket! So, I decided to ask God to give me a parking spot. What do ya' know??? When I was looking around, there was one spot left--way in the back and difficult to get into, but it was there, and you better believe I took it! Thank you God! He loves to do those kind of things for us!

The beach was wonderful Saturday!! I found 16 whole sanddollars and a starfish! I'll post a picture of them later on. I got lots of work done on my room , but it's not quite finished yet.

Also, I got a couple spam comments, so if you know how to prevent that, please share!

No comments: