Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Great...

I've been tagged... Enjoy all these boring aspects of my life while you consider what the verse on the post below means. I still need more thoughts on that one.

2 names you go by: Kristi, Sha-nay-nay.
2 parts of your heritage: Texan and Irish
2 things that scare you: weird noises in the dark, gettin old.
2 of your everyday essentials: Clothes and food
2 things you want in a relationship: honesty and respect
2 of your favorite hobbies: playing sports, going to the gym
2 things you want really badly: to become President. to own a $100,000. car (Hey, dream big, right?)
2 places you want to go on vacation: Italy and Greece
2 things you want to do before you die: go bungy jumping; get married
2 ways that you are stereotypically a dude or chick: I think it's gross to burp or "have flatulence" in public; I'm emotional
2 things you are thinking about now: How much longer until I leave work? What am I going to wear tonight?
2 stores you shop at: Banana Republic, GAP
2 personality quirks: I put up a tough front, but I'm really a pushover; I can't stand "drama".
2 favorite items in the house: Refrigerator and Microwave
2 stores i wish we had: Aeropostale and Charlotte Russe.
2 things that make me cry: Seeing a grown man cry; Feeling helpless when a friend is hurting
2 things i wish I could do different: Family relationships; Other relationships
2 things I do very badly: stay away from car wrecks; keep my room clean and organized
2 favorite superheroes: My Uncle Jimmy and.... well, everyone else pales in comparison. sorry.
2 hidden talents: I need all the talents I've got. If I have some, then trust me, I use them, I don't hide them!

13 comments:

Bill said...

car wrecks.....now that was funny.

Kristi B. said...

Just have some Irish in my ancestry. Not totally Irish or anything like that! My mother's maiden name was Kelley, which comes from O'Kelley, which is obviously very Irish.

Out Of Jersey said...

Just the fact that you are Irish makes you interesting.

Kristi B. said...

that's weird. it just put my comment above his, and his was on there first!!????

Out Of Jersey said...

Kristi, ooooh, wierd, but any way. According to Luke Jardel lead singer for the greatest celtic rock band in Philly The Hooligans (www.hooligansusa.com) as long as you have one drop of Irish blood in you that makes you 100 % Irish.

Kristi B. said...

great. I guess I have a new identity now. That's good, cuz now on St. Patrick's Day, I can wear the lovely little t-shirts that say, "Kiss me, I'm Irish!" Yes! I've always wanted to wear one.

Out Of Jersey said...

Like that stops anyone from wearing it anyway? I think everyone's irish on St. Patty's day.

Kristi B. said...

Well, this year, one more is joining the party!

Kc said...

Casey McDougal Carmichael can certainly tell your a fine lass with good Irish blood in you.

As E-dad I must wonder what need you'd be having for fine clothes on this lovely eve. ;-)

sofyst said...

Italy and Greece? You are the man!

Kristi B. said...

Kc, just clothes for church. Nothing special.... don't worry. I'll let you know if it's anything "important"! =)

Adam, I'm glad you approve of my choices for travel spots! I'm in love with Italy and Greece, and I've never been to either! (Guess I'll have to date them! ha ha)

Anonymous said...

we have some things in common. i've never tried bungee jumping but i also wrote that as one of the things i want to try doing before i meet the Lord. greece is on my list too. interesting. =)

audrey` said...

Oh yes!
I value honesty and respect in relationships very much too. These two factors are so crucial for a strong foundation.