Friday, January 06, 2006

Hodge-Podge

Have a good weekend folks. I'm headed to Atlanta to work on some music with a friend of mine. Should be pretty fun. So, I won't be around much.....but then again, I never am on the weekends, am I?

Here's a little food for thought while I'm gone from some really wise people I have met:

  • Satan will give you what you want, but it will cost you what you have. Evangelist Will Rice
  • Failure will either bring a breakdown or a breakthrough in your life. Dr. Jim Schettler
  • God's will is daily, not distant. It is not a vocation or a location, but a relationship. Dr. Jim Shettler
  • Obedience is the pathway to blessing. Dr. Chris Shepler
  • You are never more like the devil than when you do what you want to do because you want to do it. Mr. Chris Raper
  • A depressed Christian is an advertisement to the world that Christianity does not work. Dr. Jim Schettler

Also, go visit Nate's blog, Freezing Cold Theology. He used to live here in South Carolina, but then got out of God's will and went to New Hampshire (sorry Green). Anyways, he's relatively new to the blogosphere, but has some great things to say. Go send some eprops his way!

11 comments:

Eddo said...

Glad I made you smile! Thanks for stopping by Posted Note. Are you going to work on music with Steve?

Great quotes by the way.

Kristi B. said...

Actually, Steve and I have already done a song together. But, unfortunately, no, I have to deal with someone a little less talented because Steve is SO far away--it's kinda hard to just jump in the car and go see him, ya' know?

Thanks for your comments!

Nate said...

Kristi,

Thanks for the shout-out!


GODBLESS,

NATE

Tim said...

New Hampshire is where it's happening....whatever that is.

An Ordinary Christian said...

Have a nice weekend!

audrey` said...

I like this thought the most "God's will is a daily relationship".

Yeah! I agree with you. It's so essential to have an intimate walk with our Lord all the time.

Have a blessed weekend, Kristi =D

Ron said...

Hey Kristi,

I acted on your recommendation and visited Nate's blog. I am glad I did! I would like to chat with him more. I wish you God's blessings during your travel, and look forward to hearing about it when you return!

Corry said...

Be careful girl and have a safe and blessed trip:-)

God's Grace.

Kc said...

Is this friend someone we should know a little more about??...hmmm??? ;-)

(thanks for the links)

Kristi B. said...

Thanks everyone. I had a great time...

Kc, taking that dad role seriously, huh? Yes, you probably should know more about this friend...but more on that later....WAY later! =)

Matthew Celestine said...

That is really wise stuff.