Wednesday, January 04, 2006

New Things around The Korner

Some exciting new things are going on around here. First of all, a couple bloggers from the prayer list have decided to begin an online Bible Study for 2006. We receive a weekly email with daily Bible passages outlined for us to read. Then, we go here and post any thoughts or questions we had on the passages for that day. Check it out and feel free to interact and read the passages along with us. I'm excited to see how this is going to help us "grow in grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ."

Also, in accordance with my desire for 2006--to live with deeper passion, I have started a blog where I can post verses that I come across in my reading that speak of passion. Feel free to visit there and comment at will as well.

I have put the all the links in my sidebar for easy access.

Of course, don't forget to keep coming here for your regular ramblings and such! =)

2 comments:

Corry said...

Hah, not even 10 wild horses could keep me away, hehe.

Luv ya, girl:-)

God's Grace.

Kc said...

Great new blogs, all, but of course we'll hang out on this Korner. ;-)