Friday, January 20, 2006

Birthday Shoutout

Sometimes, I do some crazy things. (I know that's really hard to believe... Go ahead and pick your lower jaw up from off the floor, because it's true.) Anyways, you're about to experience one of them. It's my friend's birthday tomorrow, so I'm just gonna bust some rhymes, and see how it goes...

Happy Birthday, Mr. Romance!
Get up, get ready, get into your pants.
Quit walkin' 'round like you're in a trance;
It's your day; your time to dance.

Don't give me those "what if's" and "cant's".
I know you can; so take your stance.
Everyone is waiting. They're starting to prance.
The girls are all giving a second glance.

No, I won't stop speaking my crazy rants!
We're all ready to give out Jacksons and Grants.
We're your friends now, quit lookin like we're tyrants.
So go ahead, get on the floor, Mr. Romance.

Let's get this place moving about like ants.
Come on, show us your flowing brilliance.
Get to the microphone; it's your time to freelance.
Stop; don't worry how we're gonna finance!

Just break through; oh, easy, watch your balance.
That's it; that's right. Take your stance.
Here he is, eh-ree-body---Mr. Romance!
Let's all give a big birthday shoutout to Lance.

Ha ha. Yep. Crazy. I told you.

Oh, and P.S. Root for the Panthers on Sunday! We can take those Seahawks. Bring it.

11 comments:

steve said...

now we are fighting.

Seahawks 31 Panthers 27

Bill said...

lol....you are funny.

Katie said...

yep, lyrical fits just right

Kristi B. said...

Steve, we shall see, we shall see.

Panthers 37 Seahawks 24

Out Of Jersey said...

Uh yeah, ok.

Makes me think I'll stick to Bacchi.

Tim said...

I'll make my predictions tomorrow for the games on Sunday. So check out my blog to see how I do. Last week I did bad (1-3) but am 4-4 for the playoffs so far...

Nate said...

That's Funny!

GO PANTHERS!!!!!!


NATE

Anonymous said...

That is to cute. :D

sofyst said...

Do you realize that you are more into sports than I?

That should not be. You should be into sewing and baking and stuff. :)

Kristi B. said...

Adam, you are funny! I do love sports, but I am also into baking a little. No sewing, cleaning, or scrapbooking crazes here though!! LOL! I have pretty diversified interests, and I think that is a good thing!

kdoll aka *~Puzzle~* said...

That is one crazy song!